GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- CE and FCC certified
- Local language manual included
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
For international customers: please note that shipping costs do not include any additional taxes/duties that may be required. Click here for shipping and tax information
US Patent No. D932492
It's light and seems solid. Easy to use. 1star off because sometimes the ball will fall out when moving it.
After ordering the Product I received the message that it was send within a couple of days (great service). But after that I unfortunately had to pay a lot extra for import and customs clearance costs.
Once installed the Gameball's pre-configuration is relatively easy to change to fit my liking.
The Gameball though is possibly developed by people with larger hands because my finger setting is not very compatible with the Gameball (I cannot comfortabely reach each button without accidentaly pushing another button)
The scroll options next to the Ball is very sensitive and because you cannot feel a click while scrolling it is not very accurate.
The turning of the Ball is not as good as my previous Trackball (the Logitech T-CJ12 TrackMan Marble FX PS/2 Wired TrackBall)
The look of the product is very good though.
So my experience with the Product is not terrible but not very good either; I personally would not buy it again.
Best rollerball mouse I’ve ever owned. Using as a left handed dev
I don't love the GameBall, but I don't hate it either. Setup was somewhat annoying, but I was able to get it configured the way I wanted for the most part. I do like the firmware option, so I can move from one machine to another without having to re-do the setup. Finger placement is awkward if you have small hands - I am still getting used to that. Wish I could turn off the scroll options and the fact that settings on the scroll ring can be inadvertently changed just by tapping. Not too big of a deal when the setting is just colors, but still a minor irritant. I would prefer something that doesn't have such a loud "click", but I am sure many people don't notice that. Overall, it is adequate for my needs and hopefully I will get better at the whole finger placement thing over time.
I juggled the button settings around for three hours and came to the realization that the way it shipped was the most intuitive, so cheers for that. It does do everything I hoped it would and it's responsiveness is top notch. I'm really hoping it lasts better than the last 3 trackballs I purchased from other manufacturers.