GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- CE and FCC certified
- Local language manual included
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
US Patent No. D932492
The device's quality is great, and because the touch scroll wheel is exactly what I've been looking for there's nothing else comparable. My only gripe is the material on top being a tech suede type of material, but it's faaaar better than bare plastic. Love it and it definitely deserves 5-stars.
douane kosten 710 euro
Unfortunately, we don't have any control over shipping/customs delays. I looked into the issue and it was compounded by a labor strike by one of the carriers. If the tax is too high, you can deny the shipment and we can issue you a refund.
Apologies for the delays.
My first every trackball mouse I have used, an easy way to get used to this mouse which takes a while to figure out is that, when you rest your hand on the device, each finger will click the button no matter where your fingers are on the device. So say you hold your trackball far away, you can still hit the buttons, too far forward, you can still hit the buttons.
Don't be hesitant to not think you'll press them, the ring finger as a right click gets easier the more you use is and its a super power. Use the DPI/CPI button to your advantage, by pressing it in once it halves your sensitivity making it easier to select or aim for a certain weapon.
Rebind games to use the forward and back buttons on the trackball for you, personally it is an easy one that goes above a lot of heads. If your trackball is slipping I recommend getting the Kensington Gel wrist rest and ripping that black plastic mouse pad thing from it, literally saved the trackball from the amount of force needed to right click, since when you haven't broke it in, this thing slides a lot. Especially on wooden surfaces. Something I've noticed over the year of use is the ceramic bearings are kinda starting to make a grind noise and sometimes clicking like something is stuck inside the bearing.
Overall great trackball that does take a week to get used to, I haven't updated the firmware ever since I bought it a year ago. Nothing else I have noticed that is wrong with this product apart from a lack of first party software, which is a good thing but also a bad thing. Thanks for reading.
I play Apex Legends and I have used trackballs, mice, controller and I really want to use this trackball but the right button for zooming is just doesn’t feel right. It just seems out of place. Overall for other things it is a nice trackball. Hopefully next one that comes out better placement for the right button and having a scroll wheel.