GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- CE and FCC certified
- Local language manual included
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
US Patent No. D932492
Sorry you didn't have a good experience with GameBall. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.
The Gameball's quality is through the roof, the shape couldn't be better for me, the feel of the product in your hand with that soft rubber is so comfortable and the technology that is used is both exceptional and perfect. Firmware configuration, scroll trackpads ... amazing. I have the MTE as well and while that one's build quality is proven the feel of it pales in comparison to the Gameball in my opinion.
I'm buying myself a spare just in case.
Honestly, I wanted to return mine at first, but I gave it a second-wind after getting around it's rather steep learning curve. Still not perfect, but definitely one of my most favorite peripherals for fps games now. Try it out
This is a high quality, thoughtful piece of hardware. I can use it for general computing, but specific high precision tasks I'm not yet transitioned. Hope to get there soon.
Not very ergo, the hump could have been taller. In a resting position, my wrist is broken vertically instead of neutral. The scroll bar could be more sensitive - my Orbit Fusion is more responsive and controllable, especially in Excel and Premier. The button presses require too much force. When I click some buttons the whole unit moves. It should work well out of the box and it needs some programmability built in, because it doesn't for either I would return it if I hadn't discarded the packaging.
Sorry GameBall wasn't a good fit for you. Please send me an email at email@example.com and we should be able to work out a refund for you.