Common troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug and replug your GameBall trackball
- Reboot your computer
- Test GameBall on another USB port
- Test GameBall on another computer
- Make sure GameBall is set to the correct handedness
- Remove the ball and clean the area around the bearings of dirt and debris
- Ensure you have the latest USB drivers loaded on your computer
- Update your PC with the latest system updates
|If you haven't already, watch this video. This "Getting Started" video provides a detailed overview of the GameBall trackball. The video covers the basics, system settings, maintenance, advanced options and support.|
Click the icon to the left if you need help with any orders or shipping issues.
|Click the icon to the left for details with any refunds or warranty issues.|
|Click the icon to the left, to view the GameBall quick start guide.|
|For any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your issue as best you can, include your operating system & version, model number, and order number.|
3rd party software links:
X-Mouse (Remap buttons)
Raw Accel (Better Windows acceleration)
MOS (Improved MacOS scrolling)
Programs are not directly supported by GameBall.
Boot issue: A few people have reported problems getting GameBall to initialize after boot up or from hibernation. The only fix seems to be to unplug and re-plug the device. We will be releasing a fix for this in our first firmware update (coming soon).
|Firmware updates coming soon.|