Common troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug and replug your GameBall trackball
- Reboot your computer
- Test GameBall on another USB port
- Test GameBall on another computer
- Remove the ball and clean the area around the bearings of dirt and debris
- Ensure you have the latest USB drivers loaded on your computer
- Update your PC with the latest system updates
|If you haven't already, watch this video. This "Getting Started" video provides a detailed overview of the GameBall trackball. The video covers the basics, system settings, maintenance, advanced options and support.|
Click the icon to the left if you need help with any orders or shipping issues.
|Click the icon to the left for details with any refunds or warranty issues.|
|Click the icon to the left, to view the GameBall quick start guide.|
|For any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your issue as best you can, include your operating system & version, model number, and order number.|
3rd party software links:
These programs are not supported by GameBall.
|Firmware updates coming soon.|