Common troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug and replug your GameBall trackball
- Reboot your computer
- Test GameBall on another USB port
- Test GameBall on another computer
- Remove the ball and clean the area around the bearings of dirt and debris
- Ensure you have the latest USB drivers loaded on your computer
- Update your PC with the latest system updates
- Original GameBall: Make sure GameBall is set to the correct handedness
- GameBall Thumb: Make sure your unit is fully charged
|If you haven't already, watch the "Getting Started" video for your GameBall. The videos cover the basics, system settings, maintenance, advanced options and support.
Click the icon to the left if you need help with any orders or shipping issues.
|Click the icon to the left for details with any refunds or warranty issues.
|Click the icon to the left, to view the GameBall user manuals.
|For any technical issues, please email us at email@example.com. Please detail your issue as best you can, include your operating system & version, model number, and order number.
3rd party software links:
Firmware: Our latest firmware (1.7.1) is now available. You can download the instructions here.