GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- CE and FCC certified
- Local language manual included
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
For international customers: please note that shipping costs do not include any additional taxes/duties that may be required. Click here for shipping and tax information
US Patent No. D932492
The build quality is good, the ergonomics are not bad for an ambidextrous trackball, and the high DPI and smooth bearings make it the most precise out of all the trackballs I have used.
After two months of daily use though, I have a few problems: firstly, the buttons are too stiff, especially for the thumb; and secondly the configuration is too limited, I would like the option to, for instance, turn off the scroll pads entirely since the right one falls exactly where I rest my middle finger. Changing the settings using button combos is also a bit awkward - a software method would be nicer, ideally something source available that can be ported.
The gameball was my first ever trackball and it seems to be going well. I especially enjoy the drag scroll features.
The Game Ball delivers an innovative and supremely comfortable ambidextrous trackball design that actually reduces wrist strain during gaming sessions. Its high-end components like the smooth-gliding 38mm ball and durable Omron switches ensure precision and reliability across a variety of games and everyday tasks. While the $148 price tag is steep, features like the responsive 1000Hz polling rate, RGB lighting, and unique touch scroll pad make the Game Ball a smart choice for the gamer seeking a specialized mouse to complement their arsenal and combat fatigue.
I should have read more reviews, the buttons have very few customization options and don't feel right at all in my hand.
Number of times DPI has changed or left button functio n has switched has left me very frustrated. Soft option needed to lock customisation.
Thanks for the feedback. We are working on an update that locks the settings.
I can let you know once it is available.