GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
US Patent No. D932492
really wanted to like this gameball . but alas trying to hold it stable with your finger and thumb just really doesnt work for me at all
I began using trackballs recently, as I started suffering from wrist pain.
So, I do not have extended experience regarding trackballs, ut I had the opportunity to test a few ones, the kensington Orbit, the Logitech mx ergo or the M570. I ended buying the Kensington SlimBlade, which I was pretty happy.
I had to buy another trackball for the office and decided to give the game ball a try.
It is now my favourite trackball. I use it both on macOS for work (I’m designer) and on Win10 for gaming (plugged in a usb switch). Works perfectly on both systems.
It is super precise, very comfortable for my hands (I would say of average size), and the ball is the smoothest one I tried ever.
I wonder how a right handed version, with a larger ball, and maybe a detachable cable would work for me.
I would love to be able to configure the buttons myself.
Looking forward to see how this one ages. So far I am super super satisfied.
My history of trackballs is very long, and this is the best trackball I have had. The response is super quick. Good ergonomics. Good and intentional scrolling and on Mac with “SteerMouse” just perfect.
I have been using this trackball since I got my hands on it around August of 2021. This is by far, out of the many trackballs I tried, one of the best I have ever used. Both for gaming and as a daily driver.
The smoothness and precision of the tracking with the innovative touch control scrolling, has allowed me to play games without having to circumvent limitations that I often run into on other brands. It isn't perfect though, for example I found the default button layout to be somewhat uncomfortable for small hands, as well as the trackball's tiny rubber feet being inadequate for more action focused games.
However overall these are issues that can fixed. The button layout will soon be address with new firmware and swapping the rubber feet isn't that much of a hassle. Generally speaking if you're on the market for some trackball gaming, then I personally thinking you can't top the Gameball.
I have been using track ball mice as long as I can remember, at least since the late 90s. My previous go to mouse is no longer made. I have subsequently tried over 4 different tract balls for multiple manufacturers and have never found one that suited my needs as perfectly as the GameBall. The acuity of the 1-2 finger track ball is fabulous, the horizontal and vertical scroll wheels make it much easier to navigate my work computer system. I have been using this mouse for approximately a month now and is extremely happy with it. Thank you so much for designing and building the mouse I've been looking for.