GameBall is the world’s first trackball mouse developed specifically for the computer gamer. It's unique design, gaming specific features and high-end components distinguish it from all other trackballs on the market today.
GameBall's features include:
- Precise fingertip control
- Unique ambidextrous design
- Precision optical sensor with pinpoint accuracy
- Responsive and highly durable buttons
- Innovative touch scroll pad (horizontal and vertical)
- Carbon black with LED lighting
- 6 ergonomic buttons
- Built to last with gaming-grade components
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Popular Linux distributions
- Chrome OS
- Android 5 or later
- Wired USB cable connection (70 in / 178 cm)
- Ergonomically ambidextrous
- High resolution optical sensor (PixArt)
- Native CPI/DPI Resolutions: 400, 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Plug and Play installation
- Ceramic bearings
- Dimensions: 162mm (6.4 inches), 119mm (4.7 inches), 52mm (2 inches)
- Black ball: size 38.1mm (1.5 Inches)
- Weight: 230 grams (.5 pounds)
- Omron switches
- 1000hz polling rate
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- CE and FCC certified
- Local language manual included
Not just for gaming
- Fully capable everyday trackball mouse
- Reduced repetitive fatigue
- Fast and easy website navigation
- Precision tracking for 3D design and CAD work
- Less desk space needed than a traditional mouse
- Low stress on your arm and shoulder
- Horizontal scrolling for easy music and video editing
- Simple to clean and maintain
Click here for shipping and tax information
Click here for details on refunds and warranty
US Patent No. D932492
This Trackball mouse is a MUST HAVE if you are a gamer. It has all of the features and adaptability that you need to have a really good experience. Coming from an old Logitech Trackman mouse, this was a huge upgrade considering the features. The digital scroll wheel took some getting used to but it is EXTREMELY convenient and works VERY well. The ball is smooth and I am able to fine tune my shots very well in games like Apex Legends and other FPS games. The RGB lights are also a very nice touch to the mouse. Overall this mouse is a must have for people who do video editing, audio editing and even 3D modeling. The scroll wheel is a huge deal and just a must have altogether.
Also shoutout to Eric! he's a super cool dude. Much love.
I prefer the ball to Kensington trackballs, but the touch pad scrolls are annoying to get right. Wish it had analog scroll wheels. Also pinching to click isn’t so great for me, I think this part is just not for me.
The manufacture of the product is excellent, I have had it for a few hours but some things can already be assured. Although I'm not sure it's that useful for work, I would have to give it some time to check it out, as far as gaming is concerned, for a user used to playing with trackballs like me, get this trackball and you will feel like a boxer with 3 arms.
The device feels great in the hand with smooth curser control, and the way it looks is awesome (reminds me of the ship from the film 'Flight of the Navigator'). The one thing that would transform it for me would be if it were wireless. I would then use it for controlling my PC while in the living room, sat on my sofa. Could there be a retro fit option for this in the future, maybe? Thank you.
- Solid build quality.
- Nice design.
- Fast order fullfilment and delivery.
Around a month use of heavy daily FPS gaming that have destroyed the buttons on the competing trackballs, fx logitech lasts a week or so with broken buttons. Great as a regular office trackball as well 🖲️👍